What happens if I lose my ID card?

Please report immediately to the IED library at ied.library@aku.edu and the Safety and Security Department at E. 8661 or 8662 to obtain a duplicate card. If you do not inform us that your card is missing, you will be held responsible for any items checked out on your card.


  • Last Updated Jun 23, 2023
  • Views 9
  • Answered By Sadaf Shahid

FAQ Actions

Was this helpful? 0 0